Gazelli Art House is delighted to announce that Aziz + Cucher will be part of the Line of Times group exhibition at MILL6 in Hong Kong. The exhibition is opening on Friday 10th March and will be on display until the 2nd of April.
MILL6 Foundation proudly announces its Spring Program, ‘Line of Times‘, featuring Brooklyn-based artist-duo Aziz + Cucher, Taiwan artist Yin-Ju Chen and Hong Kong artist Morgan Wong. Presenting a series of tapestries, sculpture, installation, and video works, the exhibition intends to interweave the macro- and micro-perspectives of viewing the concept of time. Reflecting the multi-dimensional nature of contemporary society, the artists’ representations spanning on the metaphysical and physical environment are centered.
‘Line of Times’ | Artists: Aziz+Cucher, Yin-Ju Chen, Morgan Wong
Opening 2017.03.10 Friday
Exhibition 2017.03.11- 04.02
Artist Talk 2017.03.24 Friday
Venue: The Annex, Nan Fung Place
MILL6 Foundation is a non-profit arts and cultural institution and a charity in Hong Kong.
• Explore new meanings and experience of textile art and techstyle innovation with local communities, in response to Hong Kong’s legacy in textiles
• Become a source of inspiration and empowerment by showcasing “Hong Kong made” creativity in various disciplines
• Tell valued stories and share the proud history of textiles, in the contexts of Nan Fung Textile Mill and Hong Kong’s development
• Generate creativity, curiosity and new knowledge through hands-on making of textile themed projects and objects
• Build a stellar reputation as the go-to destination for textile to techstyle creativity, so as to become a platform for showcasing and exchange of world class talent